Friday, December 17, 2010

It's December?

Let me tell you lovies - I don't know where the hell November went but it's now almost Christams!

Not only is it almost Christmas but those 3 leetle cheeldren of mine are now out of school until after the New Year!  At least Slim Daddy is back home so once he gets home from work he can help with the madness that is sure to come.

I've been pretty bah-humbug this Christmas Season (YES! I said CHRISTMAS instead of Holiday Season!)  So report me to the PC police. Finally got the house decorated and most of the xmas shopping done.  Instead of fighting the craziness of going into stores I just decided to do most of my shopping online.  YAY! I avoided the crazies!

Zoe won the School Spelling Bee, Zaney has become addicted to the Wii and needs weehab for it and Micah-Vance is collecting found objects to make a robot.  Or a supercomputer, or perhaps a robot with a supercomputer brain.  One never knows what he's going to be drawing plans up for!

December has been so busy I'm looking forward to the white noise quiet beginning of the New Year.  That and sleeping in while the kidlets are out of school!

1 whispers & gasps:

Mountain Salt Studio said...

xxx