Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Shopping with Zoe and Lily


Last night I took Zoe and her best friend Lily with me to Macys. Was I on crack when I gave in to their pleas to take them with me? Perhaps they slipped something into my water! Yes, that must be what had happened for me to say yes!

Zoe and Lily's "ensembles" are crazy enough as it is, but then Zoe forgot HER jacket so wore *my* leopard print one leaving me to freeze. They looked like 2 eccentric little old ladies with their purses and "ambiance." Both had opinions about EVERYTHING that came into their line of vision and both had great fun cackling about ugly shoes and horrendous perfumes that women felt they had to bathe in before coming out shopping. Gawd forbid that they noticed how much the shoes cost - because then they'd broadcast something along the lines of "$99?? $169?? For these UGLY shoes??" then laugh at how ridiculous it all was. Both also made it known that they didn't like having to taste someones perfume by coughing loudly and saying how gross it tasted, of course as the person walked by. (Can't say that I blame them for that though!)

Finally at the sacred MAC counter they were putting on lipstick which they thought looked fabulous. Thankfully the MAC girl was a good sport about it all....lol

Then I had to stop at Target with them - omg I had to drag them out of there and today I feel like I've been beat up! Even so - it was funny to watch them!

0 whispers & gasps: